Purely by the grace of God and the kindness of Paulette at “Paulette’s Blog“, I was nominated for the “Illuminating Bloggers Award.” Upon visiting Paulette’s blog, immediately it is apparent that she passionately and genuinely loves the Lord and has a true heart for worship. Each time I read her blog I feel that God has provided a wonderful place of worship in this chaotic world! I thank God for her and her inspiring words of encouragement, love and worship! Thank you, Paulette for nominating me for this award. I pray to keep on striving to Make His praise glorious!
The guidelines for this award highlighted in blue are as follows:
1. Share seven things about yourself.
1. God directs and inspires the words I write and prayer infuses my knitting projects; 2. I am extremely shy, though not when writing or sharing the love of God; 3. I started blogging because a friend insisted to the point of sending me a link; 4. I married one of my elementary schoolmates after reconnecting with him on Facebook ; 5. I learned to knit thanks to YouTube, other internet sites and patient co-workers; 6. I feel blessed that God saw fit to rekindle my love of words and the courage to share them; and 7. I love the Lord far more than I love chocolate!!
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. Paulette’s Blog
3. Place the award on your blog.
4. Pass the award on to at least 5 bloggers.
Drumroll please! The nominees for this award are:
I thank each of you for the inspiration and blessings you have been to me! Do continue to let God use you mightily! Be blessed!
- Illuminating Blogger Award | THANK YOU! (design-magnifique.com)
- Illuminating Blogger Award (floatingwiththebreeze.wordpress.com)