Psalm 107:1 107 (NIV)1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; His love endures forever.
21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me; You have become my salvation.
21 After consulting the people, Jehoshaphat appointed men to sing to the Lord and to praise him for the splendor of his[a] holiness as they went out at the head of the army, saying:
“Give thanks to the Lord, for His love endures forever.”
Mark 8:7 (NIV)
7 They had a few small fish as well; he gave thanks for them also and told the disciples to distribute them.
As I read these words of thanks, I lift my own voice in praise. Being grateful and thankful for all things. God’s goodness is always beyond what we ask, dream or hope. When we share what we have our little thankfully becomes more than enough. When the hands of Jesus touched those few fish and loaves of bread multiplied and all in attendance were able to eat their fill. Lord, thankful am I for your provision, protection and love.
Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, oh LORD, my strength and my redeemer! Psalms 19:14 (KJV)
Making His praise glorious!
- Thankful Thursday! (reeknittingwordswithgod.wordpress.com)
- City Under Siege (deepercriesout.wordpress.com)
- A Hymn of Praise! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- A New Song In My Mouth, A Hymn of Praise! (psalmsofpraisewomensministries.wordpress.com)
- Thanks to the Lord (displayofsplendor.wordpress.com)