Last night I learned that Laurie and Betsy, the Writing Sisters had chosen my blog, ReeknittingwordswithGod, as one of five blogs for the Liebster Award. Liebster is a German word that means dearest, beloved, or favorite. This award is from fellow bloggers and must be given to blogs that have fewer than 200 followers. Oh yea, that would certainly be me! This is a way for the blogging community to connect and share blogs they have read, enjoyed and been inspired by and I must say that I am humbled and truly grateful! Being such a novice to the blogging world I’m still dipping my toes in here and there trying to navigate my way around as time permits. Below are five blogs that like the Writing Sisters blog, have encouraged me to continue to keep writing, knittin and letting God lead!
Here are the requirements that come with this award:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. (My humble thanks and gratitude to Laurie and Betsy, the Writing Sisters!)
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog (see below).
3. Post the award on your blog. What comes with this award. That is, I have the privilege of sharing five of my favorite blogs with you. Enjoy!
1. SPT2011 – Susie writes a blog filled with praise that constantly points to God and encourages others to do the same.
2. The MidLife Second Wife – Marci writes insightful, witty and encouraging words to those who are basking in the love as the second (mid-life wife).
3. Peaceful Knitter – Sonia’s blog reminds me of my own new love of knitting. The quiet serene meditational time that makes the evenings awesome!
4. SPMC Consulting – Evalyne’s writings about Christian leadership in the workplace inspire and encourage management to not only follow the rules of business but Christ.
5. poeticjourney251 – A delightful blend of words and blessings, poetically offered and delivered pointing others to Christ.